This year we are celebrating 120 years of serving Radstock. We are a traditional hardware shop, and what we do hasn't really changed very much since the shop first opened in 1898, selling housewares and ironmongery. Mr Orchard was the owner at that time. The shop was later transferred to Mr Tiley, who ran it for many years. He had a fleet of delivery vehicles, taking housewares and paraffin to the people of Radstock. In 1973 Mr Thomson took over. He is now well into his 90's, but the business is run by daughter, Jo Milling with the help of Steve, Evan Paula, Adam, and Mr Thomson's grandson Alistair.